Realms of Albina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Albina

There is only one thing that connects the nine realms together, and that is Albina. A middle ground where the different races can meet and travel to foreign lands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Origins of Mani
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:34 pm

» Aliné Monastir- The orphan girl.
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:12 pm

» Anna, Droya and Media, The Three Judges
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 pm

» Weapon Template
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:05 pm

» Andromeda the Executioner
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:21 pm

» Ralmain "Enthüller" Eldridge
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:04 pm

» Synn, the Synthetic Living Being
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Synn Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:12 pm

» Monlina the Ainish
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 pm

» Character Template
Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Andromeda
Origins of Mani I_vote_lcapOrigins of Mani I_voting_barOrigins of Mani I_vote_rcap 
Ralmain Eldridge
Origins of Mani I_vote_lcapOrigins of Mani I_voting_barOrigins of Mani I_vote_rcap 
Synn
Ginger Tanalia
Aliné

Origins of Mani

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

Origins of Mani Empty
PostSubject: Origins of Mani   Origins of Mani I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:34 pm

The realm of Nabu is said to be the oldest of all the realms. Stories have been carved on walls buried deep underground, telling of a time where it was a magnificent world. Magic was a common thing ans only used to help others. Civilization bloomed and massive structures were built. All of the Manian's knew where their place was and were satisfied with life. There was peace throughout and everyone's needs were met twice over. It was always warm and sunny, with only a few rain clouds appearing in the crystal blue sky. Then, the realms started to connect with each other. Mani became highly unstable and everything changed. The once peaceful animals started to mutate and attack anything that moves. Heavy storms started up and destroyed most of the vegetation, slowly starving the people. High levels of radiation spread everywhere and the realm was on the brink of extinction. Those who lived through the radiation past the immunity to their children, giving them a better chance of survival. Connection to the realm was shattered, sending a second shock wave of instability. The once warm realm froze over, killing many of the weak mutated animals. The few Manian's that were able to survive became heavily dependent on their magic to keep alive from the many threats. When Albina was finally created, most of the Manian's refused to leave. Whenever travelers tried to enter the realm,they would die from the radiation. After a few years, rich ores were found hidden underneath the ground. Mani became known to contain the most precious metals and gems to be found in any of the realms.
Back to top Go down

Origins of Mani
Page 1 of 1