Realms of Albina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Albina

There is only one thing that connects the nine realms together, and that is Albina. A middle ground where the different races can meet and travel to foreign lands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Origins of Mani
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:34 pm

» Aliné Monastir- The orphan girl.
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:12 pm

» Anna, Droya and Media, The Three Judges
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 pm

» Weapon Template
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:05 pm

» Andromeda the Executioner
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:21 pm

» Ralmain "Enthüller" Eldridge
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:04 pm

» Synn, the Synthetic Living Being
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Synn Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:12 pm

» Monlina the Ainish
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 pm

» Character Template
Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Andromeda
Monlina the Ainish  I_vote_lcapMonlina the Ainish  I_voting_barMonlina the Ainish  I_vote_rcap 
Ralmain Eldridge
Monlina the Ainish  I_vote_lcapMonlina the Ainish  I_voting_barMonlina the Ainish  I_vote_rcap 
Synn
Ginger Tanalia
Aliné

Monlina the Ainish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger Tanalia

Ginger Tanalia

Monlina the Ainish  Empty
PostSubject: Monlina the Ainish    Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Name/Known Alias: Monlina

Race: Ainish

Appearance: Terra-Cotta skin, bright neon orange hair (straight with bangs cut below eyebrows, shoulder length), neon green eyes, 5'0", 120 lbs, B cup. When working: XL white t-shirt, rolled up super baggy jeans, steel-toe boots, brown belt. Regular clothing: red wife beater, white and bright orange striped fingerless gloves, mid-thigh bright orange ruffled skirt w/ white bicycle shorts underneath, red converse high-tops. Always wears: white nail polish, very small nose piercing on left nostril, small light blue heart locket necklace, brown leather anklet, red lipstick.

Personality: Monlina secretly likes to be the center of attention, but wont be totally in the spotlight. Sometimes she can be childish and other times she seems a little too mature for her age. One minute she's a ball of energy and the next she doesn't want anything to do with anybody. She acts like a duts, but is actually really smart and clever. She's more like a side-kick than the main character, though she's not shy to make her presence known and is very rambunctious. Monlina is a bit more conservative with the amount of skin she shows unlike the rest of her race, mainly because she doesn't feel like she needs to show off. Monlina is a very curious person, always wanting to figure something out no matter if it's a place, person, or thing.

History: Monlina was born and raised in Aine, naturally. Since Monlina was a child, she would run off into strange places to explore the nooks and crannies of her home town that other children wouldn't explore. She would always know where the best places to party were, so if anybody wanted a new place to hang out they would come to Monlina for ideas. By the time she was in her teens, all the kids in town knew her name and she knew every hotspot around her world. She was very rebellious and ran around whenever she felt like exploring, it helped that her grandparents were travelers and loved to take her along no matter if she was in school or not. It was nice having so many friends and associates. Eventually she grew tired of the same old places in her realm and when she turned 22, with enough money from the odd jobs she would do for people in their farms, she packed her bags and headed for Albina to explore new places and broaden her horizons.

Last edited by Ginger Tanalia on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

Monlina the Ainish  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monlina the Ainish    Monlina the Ainish  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Monlina the Ainish
Page 1 of 1