Realms of Albina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Albina

There is only one thing that connects the nine realms together, and that is Albina. A middle ground where the different races can meet and travel to foreign lands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
  • » Origins of Mani
  • Latest topics
    » Origins of Mani
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:34 pm

» Aliné Monastir- The orphan girl.
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:12 pm

» Anna, Droya and Media, The Three Judges
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 pm

» Weapon Template
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:05 pm

» Andromeda the Executioner
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:21 pm

» Ralmain "Enthüller" Eldridge
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:04 pm

» Synn, the Synthetic Living Being
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Synn Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:12 pm

» Monlina the Ainish
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 pm

» Character Template
    Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Andromeda
    Origins of Albina I_vote_lcapOrigins of Albina I_voting_barOrigins of Albina I_vote_rcap 
    Ralmain Eldridge
    Origins of Albina I_vote_lcapOrigins of Albina I_voting_barOrigins of Albina I_vote_rcap 
    Synn
    Ginger Tanalia
    Aliné

Origins of Albina

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Andromeda
    Admin
    Andromeda

Origins of Albina Empty
    PostSubject: Origins of Albina   Origins of Albina I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Two thousand years ago, there was nothing. Out of this nothingness, came nine strong and diverse realms. Each one of these realms started to specialize in a unique talent, different from all the rest. Over the course of one thousand and five hundred years the realms strengthened and grew, never knowing about the other realms so close to them. And then one day the Nabuns made a breakthrough. Not only did they find the existence of other realms, but they also started to build the system of connections that would be called Albina by people today. With Albina completed after fifty three years, the realms started to flourish to their fullest potential. Albina became a middle grounds where people from all the realms could go to for trading and a meeting place. In times of war it became the battlegrounds where many lives were lost.Times of wars and peace cycled over and over for years, bringing us to the present. With the year 2053, the annual celebration of the completion of Albina draws close. A long period of peace is in motion, after the Great War that nearly tore Albina into shreds. Albina is now once again a peaceful meeting place for travelers and messengers, and will be soon filled with celebration and fireworks.
    Back to top Go down

Origins of Albina
    Page 1 of 1