Realms of Albina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Albina

There is only one thing that connects the nine realms together, and that is Albina. A middle ground where the different races can meet and travel to foreign lands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
  • » Weapon Template
  • » Albina Rules
  • Latest topics
    » Origins of Mani
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:34 pm

» Aliné Monastir- The orphan girl.
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:12 pm

» Anna, Droya and Media, The Three Judges
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 pm

» Weapon Template
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:05 pm

» Andromeda the Executioner
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:21 pm

» Ralmain "Enthüller" Eldridge
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:04 pm

» Synn, the Synthetic Living Being
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Synn Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:12 pm

» Monlina the Ainish
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 pm

» Character Template
    Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Andromeda
    Weapon Creation Rules I_vote_lcapWeapon Creation Rules I_voting_barWeapon Creation Rules I_vote_rcap 
    Ralmain Eldridge
    Weapon Creation Rules I_vote_lcapWeapon Creation Rules I_voting_barWeapon Creation Rules I_vote_rcap 
    Synn
    Ginger Tanalia
    Aliné

Weapon Creation Rules

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Andromeda
    Admin
    Andromeda

Weapon Creation Rules Empty
    PostSubject: Weapon Creation Rules   Weapon Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Rules pertaining to the creation and application to weapons.

-When weapons are created, try to keep them in the theme of your respective race's technology.

-With a detailed description of the weapon please describe how you carry it.
    *Note* Teleporting in weapons is forbidden. The said weapon is meant to be carried in some way or stored away for later use.

-When making a weapon please use the right guide for your respective race and make a logical estimate of how much your character can carry on hand.

-Enchantments are allowed on weapons, one enchantment slot available for each weapon. You can have a max of three enchanted weapons on hand at a time.

-Every one character is allowed as many weapons as they so like, but a certain character must have a locker of some kind to store or keep them in, for there is no summoning or teleporting of weapons of any kind. Any person trying to bend this rule will not be able to get that pending item approved until changed. No ifs, ands, or buts.
    Back to top Go down

Weapon Creation Rules
    Page 1 of 1